Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Artworks! Thou shall not Copy :)




I made this using Paint SAI Tool.
It was kinda hard to make this because the mouse was broken.
I dedicated this artwork to all the Leechers of pRO New Iris.
When the Server was on its first week, I made a Ranger and
I was one of the first batch leechers when the server started.
Leeching Service was my first business in New Iris.
I drawn this during 4th year high school. I used a pencil, a paper, and
my favorite Fabel Castel Watercolor Pencil (which was lost or stolen).
I used my cellphone to take picture and uploaded it.
I edited the background of the drawing using MS Paint because it looked like trash.
Back in high school, I had no idea how to use Photoshop so MS Paint was my partner.
This was what I actually looked like when I was in 4th year high school
and that's our uniform. xD

I also played Dragonica before...
Now, I remember why our keyboard was broken...:))
This was what my character looked like.
Her name is Elysse. She's an oracle.
My character became my inspiration to make this.
I only used the MS Paint and a mouse (the stupid mouse)

I made this using MS Paint and the ever so unloving Mouse.
This was the first art that I made using MS Paint dedicated to my guild.
 I was one of the members of No Excemption Policy of Valkyie.
He is our Guild Master. I call him Kuya Aj.
He inspired me to make him this because I wanted to thank him
for being a good leader and friend. He still calls me Sis even though
we are not that close now. Our servers are different now.
I made this using the MS Paint and the stupid mouse.
Way back when I was still in Valkyrie Server of Philippine Ragnarok,
I met a lot of friends in our guild. Vladimir Prelog was one of my guildmates
who requested me to make him this.
The First Artwork using MS Paint that I posted on Facebook. LOL
Just some experiment.

Meet Sweet Razmia... My First RO Character after quitting FlyFF.
Actually, she wasn't able to reach changing to Blacksmith.
She was just a Merchant.









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...